Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SMT Verse #23

It's our last month of the year-long Scripture Memory challenge.  We only have two more verses to hide in our hearts...
not forever =) but for this challenge.

I have chosen to memorize a couple of verses from Ephesians this time around.

"Therefore be careful how you walk,
not as unwise men but as wise, making the most
of your time, because the days are evil.  So then
do not be foolish, but understand
what the will of the Lord is."
Ephesians 5:15-17 (NASB)

Let us know what God has placed on your heart to memorize.  I'm proud of you!!

Brittany

1 comment:

Nita said...

The verse I have chosen this time reminds me that God desires to share his knowledge with us. If we only ask, it is ours.

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable tings you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3 NIV