Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SMT Verse #6

What's up CAMPERS!  Oh wait, wrong audience. =)

It's the 15th of the month, which means it is time for our next verse.  I may be at camp with a bunch of screaming pre-teens, but that won't stop me from adding my next verse to my spiral...in fact, it will probably drive me to it even more. =)

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."
2 Corinthians 9:8 (NIV)

I love that word "all"...doesn't really leave anything out!  And I'm sure I'm going to be clinging to this promise by the time Friday rolls around.

Your turn to share your verse, and I'm sure we'd all love to hear why God has led you to this verse this time around.  By the way, with this verse we are now a quarter of the way to our goal.  Great job Ladies!  Keep up the good work!!  Oh, and go ahead and leave a comment with your verse.  I'll get them approved as soon as I can, but I may not be able to get to them until Friday...but don't let that keep your from starting on your verse.

If you have a chance, Melanie and I would LOVE your prayers this week.

Keep on keepin' on!
Brittany

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Teach me, O LORD, the way of Your statutes, and I shall observe it to the end. Give me understanding, that I may observe Your law and keep it with all my heart. Make me walk in the path of Your commandments,for I delight in it. Psalm 119:33-35 (NASB)

Hilary said...

Wanting to be equipped for every good work I thought this verse would help remind me how to be...through the study of God's perfect Word.

"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproff, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Unknown said...

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example to the believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, in your faith and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Said this all week at camp so I definitely know it already! :)

Carrie P said...

I know this one has been used alot, but I definitely can use it...I have been more worn out than usual...hoping its just the heat :)

"Come to Me, all you who are weary and heavily burdened, and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28

Tammy said...

Hey y'all! Happy Summer :) I've been struggling with motivation to get some extra weight off and came across this verse today. Hoping this will be reminder to me that God is the one who can help me the most!

"In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success" Proverbs 3:6 TLB