Sunday, August 15, 2010

SMT Verse #10

Wow!  It is time for our tenth verse!!  I pray that each of you is reaping the reward of sowing God's Word into your life.  As the summer winds down and you get back in the groove of school, you will be blessed by making sure that you have set aside time each day to meditate and study His Truth.

As I stated in the last SMT post, I am working on a four-verse passage  for the month.  So this time around I will be working on the 2nd half of the passage.

"The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever;  The judgments of the LORD are true, they are righteous altogether.  They are more desirable than gold, yes, than much fine gold; Sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb."
Psalm 19:9-10 (NASB)

Your turn!  Let us know the verse you have chosen for the last half of August.  Stick with it!!

Brittany

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. 1John 5:12 (NASB)

Nita said...

Ok, I'm way behind in posting this. The week got away from me getting Kevin ready for school, but I am finally getting this posted. I need a constant reminder to trust in the Lord no matter what, especially as my dear boy is six hours away.

"Surely he will never be shaken; a righteous man will be remembered forever. He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his foes."
Psalms 112:6-8 (NIV)

Unknown said...

Still memorizing the last scripture. :)

Psalm 67:1–2(NLT)
May God be merciful and bless us. May His face smile with favor
on us. May your ways be known throughout the earth, Your saving power among people everywhere.

Carrie P said...

I know this may seem strange, but its a reminder that there are people in my life that are my 'mat carriers'. :)

Mark 2:3-5 (New International Version, ©2010)
3 Some men came, bringing to him a paralyzed man, carried by four of them. 4 Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus by digging through it and then lowered the mat the man was lying on. 5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”